- to blog every week (except if i have exams)
- every saturday i’ll write a blog post and a review
- i will assign little tasks to do before saturday (take pictures of my books, make a graphic)
Hi Random Readers!
So, the amaaaaaazing Emmie anothernightofreading nominated me for the Liebster Award! Thanks so much Emmie!
If you don’t know, the Liebster Award is for the bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It’s for us to know more about each other.
Here are the rules!
1. Link & Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions your nominator gives you
3. Tag 11 other bloggers who have 200 or less followers
4. Ask the 11 bloggers you nominated 11 questions and let them know you nominated them!
1. How many unread books do you own?
I don’t really check but I have about 20-30 books that I haven’t read. I consider this a very big accomplishment.
If you could live anywhere in the world, which place would you choose?
Hmm, I don’t really know. I guess I’ll just stay here in the Philippines. But it will be fine if I could live in England, Australia or America. Continue reading
I’m following my rule! *mentally high-fives self* Anyway, today I decided to make a tag. This is the DAY AND NIGHT TAG that was created by Katelyn. I found this in YouTube and I thought it was cool. There are 11 questions and all in all, it spells DAY AND NIGHT. *mind blown* Let us get started.
D: Do you read more in the morning or at night?
I read more in the morning. And at night. Basically, both. It doesn’t really matter as long as I’m comfortable and I’m reading.
A: Are there any books that changed the way you thought about things?
Yes. Joan Bauer’s “Close to Famous” taught me not to give up on your dreams. “A Monster Calls” by Patrick Ness taught me that the truth will set you free. Aaand The Mysterious Benedict Society taught me that watching too much TV is REALLY bad.
Y:YA or Not?
I usually read YA, so YA!