in which i show you the books
in which i show you a detailed version
yes, i just read four books. i am not particularly ahead of my reading challenge. no, i am not ashamed. okay, fine, maybe a little bit. but come on! cut me some slack, here. i did a lot of studying/writing/reviewing. i’m sorry i only have four free hours everyday. i don’t have that much time to finish forty books.
- odelia reviews: neverwhere by neil gaiman
- june 19th – 25th 2015 // book blogger hop
- in which i acquire books // june 2015
what? three posts is totally a lot. it was more than i expected, alright? plus, i have tons of reviews that i did this month, just didn’t publish it. i’m proud of this.
i had a mini writing slump this month and it was not fun. i spent two hours or more staring at the computer screen, nothing coming out. it was horrible. i decided to switch to ilys an amazing website. basically, you write but you can only see the last letter of your current word. you can’t delete, edit, nothing. you could only keep on writing.
after some time, even if that website is pretty good, it only worked for three days and then i was back at my slump. then i decided to do something i never did before. i switched to writing with a pen and paper instead of a computer. AND DAAAAAANNGG DID IT WORK. i could write anywhere, anytime. i didn’t need to constantly open the computer and hurt my eyes with the glare of the screen. i used a computer, not a laptop so it was a relief to write anywhere instead of that particular spot. it was great.
goals for july
- read for thirty minutes each day. i need to start reading more. reading is the reason why i’m here today, writing a book blog, writing my own book. reading is important to me and i have to do more of it.
- study for my exams. this early at the start of another school year, i already have some exams coming up. i have to study DILIGENTLY with DISCIPLINE and for goodness’s sake, get off of YouTube.
- review three books. i have to be updated with my reviews this month (and hopefully forever). sometimes i get anxious whenever i have four books unreviewed (is that a word). why, you ask? well, remember the time i had 378952 books read but not reviewed? *shudders* never again.
- stop watching YouTube. YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I’VE REWATCHED JOE’S AND FELIX’S LAST OF US VIDEOS. I HAVE TO STOP.