design by Odelia of The Random Book Blogger
background image source
So, 2014 has ended. I don’t really know what to say. To be honest, I loved 2014. I had done so much and saying goodbye to this year feels like saying goodbye to an old friend.
Not to mention I’m getting older. *groan*
top 10 reads of 2014
This is in no particular order.
*my review in this book is bad and weird and plain ugh
- close to famous by joan bauer*
- to kill a mockingbird by harper lee*
- the light between oceans by m.l. stedman*
- a monster calls by patrick ness*
- heaven is for real by todd burpo, sonja burpo & colton burpo*
- iron knight by julie kagawa
- city of heavenly fire by cassandra clare*
- the school for good and evil by soman chainai
- champion by marie lu
- wonder by rj palacio*
by the numbers:
- 72 Books.
- I finished 72 books this year! I’m ignoring the fact that I read less books this year than the previous one. I will continue to pat myself on the back. Thank you very much
- 18 Stories.
- I wrote 18 stories this year! AND IM ALSO GOING TO IGNORE THE FACT THAT I DIDNT FINISH MOST OF THEM. Still patting.
- 75 Blog posts.
- *cracks knuckles* Nothing to ignore here.
- (These are all taken by me. Please credit when you want to use it.)
- Blog posts
first things first:
No, I’m not the realest.
- First time to attend a bookish event.
- First year of blogging.
- First year of reviewing books.
- First year to take writing seriously.
- First year of BookTubeAThon.
- First year of Christmas BookTubeAThon.
- First year to actually study hard.
- First year to become productive in blogging, writing and reading.
- First year to broaden my knowledge of songs. Yes, I know. Odelia, WTF? Well, I wasn’t much of a music person before this year. Then came Spotify and my life just changed.
things i’m proud of:
- Balancing writing, school and blogging.
- Learned how to become productive in my hobbies.
- Learned how to write to do lists and schedules.
- Found websites and listened to advice on how to make my lifestyle healthier.
- Became closer to my God, my family and my self.
2014 was a great year. I loved it.
Thank you SO MUCH for going through this blogging journey with me for 2014. Thank YOU for liking, commenting or just giving me a stat. Thank you so much.
Here we go, my last outro for this year. *deep breath*
Thank you for reading and um, bye!