I got books! And I got a lot of them! In total? 13. 11 books from MIBF and 2 from Non-MIBF. Get ready to see a lot of books! I consider all of these a birthday gift (Sept. 17 was my birthday) even if I bought it. So TYG, Fam, and everyone!
Also, I’m not going to tell their synopsis because, well, I have a lot of books to show you. I’ll just say a short description and their genre.
1.(YA Dystopia) Shatter Me by Taherah Mafi – Is this cover gorgeous or is this cover gorgeous? [1/3 Shatter Me Trilogy)
2. (Nonfiction Self-Help) Live Life by George Gabriel
(^^Manila International Book Fair)
(YA Fantasy) The Series: (by Leigh Bardugo)
- Shadow and Bone
- Siege and Storm
- Ruin and Rising
So excited to read these! I’ve heard that they’re great and almost everyone loves them.
(YA Dystopia) (by Taherah Mafi)
- Unravel Me [2/3 Shatter Me Trilogy]
- Ignite Me [3/3 Shatter Me Trilogy]
(YA Dystopia) (by Amy Tintera)
- Rebel [2/2 Reboot Duology]
- (Middlegrade) One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate – Heard that it’s cute!
- (YA) We Were Liars by E. Lockhart – Don’t know much about this one.
(YA Dystopia) (by Marie Lu)
- Champion [3/3 Legend Trilogy]
The Beautiful Quartet
(YA/Middlegrade? Dystopia) (by Lois Lowry)
- The Giver
- Gathering Blue
- The Messenger
- The Son
Those are all the books I got for September! Again, I’d like to thank God and his disciples, my family and YOU. Thank you for reading this blog posts and checking my blog out.
Thank you for reading and um, bye!