Time for another BOOK HAUL! I can’t believe August is over. Like, there are less than 5 months to 2015. Wasn’t it just Christmas 2013? #timewhyyousofast. I wasn’t expecting books at all since I’m broke but, instead, I got 9 books. Here they are!
1. The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani (#1 School for Good and Evil) – This book is veryy interesting. The plot is amazing. Basically, there are 2 schools, obviously for Good and Evil. And there are 2 girls, Sophie and Agatha. Sophie is the stereotypical good girl and Agatha is the stereotypical bad girl. Sophie, without a shadow of doubt is perfect for School for Good and Agatha, the Evil School. BUT, then, they got interchanged. Sophie went to the Evil school and Agatha, the good one. When I heard about that, my mind just
2. The School for Good and Evil: A World without Princes by Soman Chainani (#2) – Obviously, this is the second book. I don’t want to know much about this book because SPOILERS.
3. Respectable Girl by Fleur Beale – This book was once my sister’s. (The same sister who gave those books to me. ^^. Ugh, she’s so kind, it’s weird. Like, I feel like everyday is my birthday because of how much books she gives me.) This book was in sale for about 50 PHP in the Philippines, which is VERY CHEAP. I’m not sure if this is accurate but in US, this costs $1. Wow. I don’t know much about this book except that it’s set in 1859. And there’s this girl named Hana. Yep, that’s it.
4. Take Me Tomorrow by Shannon Thompson – I was given this ebook by Shannon in exchange for an honest review. (which I’m probably writing this week.) I already finished this book and all I can say is WOW and WHAT? This book is a dystopia where there is a drug called “Tomo” which makes you see the future. It has a strong heroine and interesting characters. I want to say more but just check my review that will come soon. Also, thank you Shannon! (Check my interview with her!)
5-6. Ashtrays to Jawbreakers 1&2 by June Project – Shannon Thompson wrote some stories here and I really enjoyed her book, so I got these! These 2 are both e-books that you can get for free here! Both of these books are written by multiple authors and it’s an adult Anthology, I believe.
I realized that I get a lot of self-help books every month. So, here they are:
7-8. Think on These Things & Be All You Can Be by John Maxwell – I already read Think on These Things and enjoyed it. I’m pretty excited for Be All You Can Be, though.
9. How to Change Your Life in 30 days by Bo Sanchez – I’m a big fan of Bo Sanchez. I kind of have a very big collection of books, all by him. He’s my favorite self-help author and I enjoy his books immensely. Check out his blog!
And that is it! There is my August Book Haul!
Thank you for reading and um, bye!