Hi Random Readers!
So, the amaaaaaazing Emmie anothernightofreading nominated me for the Liebster Award! Thanks so much Emmie!
If you don’t know, the Liebster Award is for the bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It’s for us to know more about each other.
Here are the rules!
1. Link & Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions your nominator gives you
3. Tag 11 other bloggers who have 200 or less followers
4. Ask the 11 bloggers you nominated 11 questions and let them know you nominated them!
1. How many unread books do you own?
I don’t really check but I have about 20-30 books that I haven’t read. I consider this a very big accomplishment.
If you could live anywhere in the world, which place would you choose?
Hmm, I don’t really know. I guess I’ll just stay here in the Philippines. But it will be fine if I could live in England, Australia or America.Do you always read the book before seeing the film adaptation?
YES. It’s just the movie might spoil me and I won’t feel the thrill of the book. So when there are upcoming adaptations, I make sure to read the book first. BUT there are some exceptions. The Book Thief is one of them. Ender’s Game is another one. BUT, my the exception was Harry Potter. Yes, I watched all the HP movies before reading the book. And it’s also one of my biggest bookish regrets. WHY DIDN’T I READ IT FIRST. UGH.
Which book character would you like to be friends with?
This is a very hard question. I just love so much characters and I want to be friends with all of them. ALL OF THE CHARACTERS. So, my solution is to pick 3 of them!
1. Annabeth Chase from the Percy Jackson series – I adore Annabeth! She’s so smart, gorgeous, amazing, strong, hilarious and *insert ALL the positive adjectives*. She would be my BFF and we would hang-out near the sea with Percy.
2. Tessa Gray from the Infernal Devices Trilogy – Tessa is like, mah girl. She’ll be the girl I’ll go to the bookstore with. The girl I’ll fangirl 24/7 with. She’ll be my blogger bestie. Yes. Go Tessa!
3. Hermione Granger from the HP series – Let’s all be honest. We all want to be friends with Hermione. No doubt about that. Not a single one.
How do you choose which book you’ll read next?
I usually read series, so I just pick up the next book. But if I’m reading a stand-alone or if I finish a series, I just look at my bookshelf and pick. As I said, I have about 20-30 unread books, so it wouldn’t be hard.
Who is your favourite fictional villain?
I’m not really sure if this means my favorite villain to hate or the villain that I like. I’ll just answer both! I love hating Umbridge. I hate her so much that if I had a glass of water, and she would be on fire, I would drink the water. And, I usually hate villains, so I don’t really have an answer for this one. But I do have a soft spot for Narcissa Malfoy.
What are the top-three things on your bucket list?
1. Write a book. (and publish it.)
2. Travel the world. (This is on 7530234586928465 people’s bucket list too.)
3. Go to Vidcon. As a YouTuber, not a viewer. (hihi)
What is the most embarrassing book on your bookshelf?
I don’t really have one because I treasure all my books. But I do have a little comic book talking about snowflakes.
But hey, we all wondered about snowflakes, right?
Do you re-read books?
Yes! I just reread the PJO series a month ago. I do like rereading books.
If you had to complete one ‘do … every day for a year’-challenge, what would you choose?
Probably to write everyday. I’m not picking “reading” because I already do that!
Again, thank you sooo much Emmie!
I tag these wonderful humans:
I couldn’t really think of 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers. So, I tag YOU! Yes, YOU! If you want to answer my questions, then do so!
• What are the books that have made you cry?
• What book sparked your love for reading?
• If you could kill a character, who would you kill?
• Hard-cover or paperback?
• What are the books you want to throw and burn? (Books you hated)
• Do you have a reading challenge? If so, what are they?
• What book would you read if you were feeling sad?
• What book made you laugh your butt off?
• Do you read classics? Why? Why not?
• What book would you want everyone to read?
• If you could swap lives with an author, who would that author be?
Thank you so much for reading and um, bye!