1. When God Calls by Alejo L. Villanueva Jr. – This is one of the 2 non-fiction books my mom gave me. (Thanks Mom!) I don’t know what this is about but I’m all about self-help books and I’m religious so I hope this book will make me dance from God’s love. (Hihi.)
2. The Memory Prescription by Gary Small – Okay, I hate the cover of this book with burning passion. It’s just a doctor smiling and the font isn’t the best BUT I browsed the insides and it seemed very cool. It’s about how to have better memory and they have little exercises inside the book. IDK, it’s fun. (This is the 2nd self-help book.)
3. If I Stay by Gayle Forman – This is the 1st book in a duology and it’s going to be a movie! So naturally, I wanted to read it first. (I practically shielded my eyes from the trailer when I saw it pop onto the screen.) I don’t know a lot about this book but I think it deals with coma and grief…? I have no idea.
4. Where She Went by Gayle Forman – This is the 2nd book. The title is making me very intimidated though.
5. The Diviners by Libba Bray – I think this book is a Historical Fiction…? IDK but I think it includes murder and mystery and I’M ALL ABOUT THAT! And everyone adores this book so I’m pretty excited to read this!
*Thank you sister for buying me these 3 books! I literally squealed so loud you could hear me from Antarctica.
These 2 humans spoil me so much. I love it. (All pictures are mine.)
Thank you for reading and um, bye!