Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish
TOP 10 BOOKS I’VE READ SO FAR THIS YEAR
I’m doing this Top Ten thing! Yay!
Also, sorry for not making one last week but I did post 6352 more posts!
Anyway, here are the books:
Also, these books are not in any particular order.
NOTE: I have mentioned 4 of these books in my other top 10 posts but I NEED TO PUT IT HERE AGAIN. This is a sign. It means that YOU SHOULD READ THE BOOKS PLEASE. PLEASE.
1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Yes, I’ve only read this book this year. I know. I’m really late in joining this Harry Potter bandwagon because I wanted to read this (AMAZING OH MY GOSH ASDFGHJKL) series when I already have all of them in it’s beautiful new cover editions rather than my old cover ones. Book racism. Oops. But all I can say is that THIS SERIES IS SO GOOD WEHELSWGA ILXFREGW
2.A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness – This freaking book. I cried in this book. I did. I wasn’t going to but it happened. This book taught me that the truth is hard but it will set you free. I loved the meaning and the weird, deep stories that go along this book and just read it.
3. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare – This is the 3rd book of the TMI series and it’s my favourite one. (Except for COHF) This has more action-packed stuff and the pacing is faster. You learn and discover more stuff and the feels become stronger leaving you like
4. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare – This is also the third book in the TID series and it’s the best one. The gif there ^^ is also a very accurate representation of this book.
5. Wonder by RJ Palacio – This is also made me very teary-eyed. But what I can say is it’s a really good book.
6. Close to Famous by Joan Bauer – Joan is one of my favourite authors because her books have a story but also has a deep meaning to it too. This book’s meaning for me is to never give up on your dreams. (unless they’re bad dreams. c’mon guys, don’t hope to be a potato. it’s not a very good dream.)
7. Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo – This is a religious book and if you’re not a religious person, I’m not going to guarantee that you’ll love this book. I loved it because it showed me that God really loves us. I mean, he reeaaally does.
8. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell – This book was so much fun! It’s a contemporary and it has a really cool/weird plot but if you read it, you’ll probably like it. (I hope.) It’s hilarious and the email thing was so cool and interesting. RECOMMEND. LIKE EVERY BOOK IN THIS LIST.
9. Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier – I really enjoyed this book! It’s a first book in a series and it’s a really good one. The beginning was not very good but just continue reading and it will hook you. The characters were laugh-out loud funny and I loved the main character so much!
10. The Light Between the Oceans by ML Stedman – Read it. Love it. Cry. Love it again. or you can also do: Read it. Read it. Read it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Cry. Cry. Sob. You can do both.
Anyways, that is it for this blog post. But before I go, let me give you some life advice.
Read these books.
Thank you for reading and um, bye!