Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish
TOP 10 BOOKS ABOUT FRIENDSHIP
I’m participating in this Top Ten Tuesday Things! That means I kind of post weekly. (ARE YOU HAPPY?)
Anyway, let us get started.
1. The Harry Potter Series by JK Rowling – Okay, everyone picks Harry Potter in their Top 10 but hey! There’s a good reason to it. Ron, Hermione and Harry, the golden trio.
2. Wonder by RJ Palacio – What do you even put in these captions? But anyway, book friendship yeah.
3. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell – Beth and Jennifer’s friendship. That’s it.
4. The Heroes Of Olympus by Rick Riordan – The Seven have a very strong relationship and will tear the Earth apart (hahha, Gaea is the earth) for their friends.
5. The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart – This is another middle grade choice, btw. Why did I pick this? Well, you see this book is about 4 super smart kids that go on an adventure to fight a villain whose name rhymes with curtain. Just kidding, his name is curtain. Mr. Curtain. And they develop a very good friendship because why wouldn’t you be friends with people who help you defeat a piece of cloth?
6. The Wings of Fire series by Tui Sutherland – (I haven’t finish this series but I’ll still put this on the list mwhahahhaha.) This book has a lot friendship too. BUT instead of people, it’s dragons. *mind is blown* *feels guilty that I used “mind blown” thing for a billion other posts* *still uses it*
7. Serpent’s Shadow by Rick Riordan – I didn’t use the other 2 books because this book has a greater deal of friendship in it. There’s a group of people fighting and they’re friends so why not add this to the list?
8. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare – Okay, this book doesn’t have too much friendship in it but Will and Jem. Will and Jem.
9. Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu – Definitely a friendship book. A girl goes through the creepiest woods ever, through a snow storm and through the Snow Queen (not Elsa) for a best friend who stopped talking to her. If that book isn’t about friendship then I don’t know what is.
10. City Of Ember by Jeanne DuPrau– 2 friends trying to escape an underground dystopia town sounds like a book about adventure (it is) but there is friendship there! (I think)
That’s it! How about you? What’s your list? Anyways, thank you for reading, and um, bye!